2022-2023 SHPS Elementary/Middle School Family Handbook
2022-2023 SHPS Family/Student Expectations Guide
2022-2023 ECE Family Handbook
Statewide Program for Suicide Prevention:
2022-2023 School Supplies:
- Detailed supply list for grades Kindergarten-8th grade. Click on the link for more details! 2022-2023 Supply List
2022-2023 School Uniforms
Learning Management System (LMS) ALMA:
- Login to ALMA
Pick-up/Drop Off Procedures 2022-2023:
Click Here for procedure details.
- Preschool All parents must park in an available space and walk their child into the school building. No carline can be utilized for preschool.
- Preschool dismissal will start at 2:40 pm-3:00 pm
- Grades K-8 Our “drive through system” enables dismissal to go smoothly and quickly, as parents do not need to leave their cars. Starting at 3:00 p.m., students will be dismissed from their classrooms as families arrive in carline with their pick up sign visible in the upper right hand corner of the windshield. Parents should enter the parking lot, following the directions on the carline map that was provided, have their child’s “pick up” sign in the upper right hand corner of the windshield so staff can direct each car to the proper doors. Stay in your car in a pick-up lane. Faculty members will be waiting to escort your children from their classrooms and into the car as you pull up to the curb. There will be no waiting in the drive through lanes.
- PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE any earlier than your designated pick up time. Cars will not be allowed to “wait” in the driveway and a line will not be allowed to form blocking Southern Highlands Parkway. All parking spaces are reserved for preschool families who are required to park and walk in to pick up their child.
- K-5 Dismissal will start at 3:00 pm-3:15 pm
- 6th-8th Dismissal will start at 3:15 pm-3:30 pm
Our Fax Number 702-617-1361