May 5, 2017 –
I know it is hard to believe, but this is our last full month of the school year. The year has flown by and summer is quickly approaching. If you have not already done so and are planning on attending our Summer Session, please stop by the front desk to pick up or turn in your summer paperwork.
A few dates to mark on your calendars:
- Teacher Appreciation Week: May 1st – May 5th
- Week of May 8th – Mother’s Day events. Please check in with your child’s teacher for more information.
- May 9th – Pinot’s Pallete Fund Raiser.
- Parent Night Out Sponsored by the SHPS PTA on May 12th. Sign up through Eventbrite.
- We will be closed on Monday, May 29th, in observance of Memorial Day
- Graduation for our Pre-K and Junior K students will be held on Friday, June 2nd. The eremony will be held at 6:30pm in the upper school gymnasium. Your child should wear dressy casual attire and be dropped off in their classroom by 6:15pm. Refreshments will be served following the program.
- Thursday, June 8th, is our last day of school, with a dismissal time of 11am. We will be closed on Friday, June 9th, and our summer session will begin on Monday, June 12th.
We are looking forward to a wonderful closure to the school year and a fun-filled summer with your children.
If you have any questions regarding the dates and events above, please see the office staff.
From our Education Department